Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Bohemian Female




I myself am a bohemian female, trying to live life as best as I can. While I play Aion Online, study Art History, love my family and pets, explore, and enjoy shopping and great food I'm doing my best to live virtuously and love life. Here's a
blog for the fun parts of living a stylish, eco-friendly bohemian life.

One valuable virtue to live by is respect. Let's respect the beautiful and rich culture of Mexico with Aida Coronado's unique, chic fashion pieces that draw on traditional Mexican clothing and are crafted with love. I don't remember how I got lucky enough to find here but her site made my jaw drop. Unique designs you'd never find in a mall and a healthy dose of Mexican culture are two ways to describe the website. You'll just have to check it out for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Article!

    One Simple Tech - Computer News, Reviews and Guides
    The Forex Site - The Foreign Exchange
    MagicStix - Personal Blog of MagicStix

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete